[e2e] TCP Performance with Traffic Policing

Barry Constantine Barry.Constantine at jdsu.com
Mon Aug 15 06:39:46 PDT 2011

Hi,

So I reran the 64KB and 128KB window test from Linux client, under same test conditions, but tweaked the bc value of the policer.

The default value was 312,500 (value for the original tests) and I increased it to maximum of 1,000,000.

For the 64KB window test, no packets were dropped but for the 128KB test, the results remained the same.

I also set be to 1,000,000 and same result.

I also played with the policer PIR value, but no luck there.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Barry