[e2e] TCP Performance with Traffic Policing

Alexander Zimmermann alexander.zimmermann at comsys.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Aug 17 00:08:19 PDT 2011

Ok, once again...

my pgp plugin seems to have a bug...

Berry, could you put your dumps somewhere so that I can download them?
I will run tcptrace/xplot by my own. I hard to see anything on your plots.

Alex

Am 16.08.2011 um 22:37 schrieb Barry Constantine:

> Hi Anil,
>
> Attached is a Word document with the sequence charts from Wireshark.
>
> The 64KB and 128KB window sizes are shown for each OS.
>
> Thanks,
> Barry

//
// Dipl.-Inform. Alexander Zimmermann
// Department of Computer Science, Informatik 4
// RWTH Aachen University
// Ahornstr. 55, 52056 Aachen, Germany
// phone: (49-241) 80-21422, fax: (49-241) 80-22222
// email: zimmermann at cs.rwth-aachen.de
// web: http://www.umic-mesh.net
//