[e2e] Linux TCP

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Fri Aug 19 13:26:00 PDT 2011

On 08/19/2011 09:34 PM, John Sage wrote

> As we used to say back in the good old days:
>
> *plonk*
>

> - John

You're free to do that.

However, you are _not_ free to bother me with meaningless mails, as this
happened during the last hours by Keith Moore.

And I think, it is sufficient to say this only once. Thank you.

(And I added Joe Touch in cc:, I think latest, when I receive unwanted
e-mail, this is adequate.)

Let us please calm down and return to the topic of the list.

Detlef Bosau
Galileistraße 30
                                            mobile: +49 172 6819937
                                            skype:     detlef.bosau