[e2e] calculated SNR traces?

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Wed Dec 14 02:00:52 PST 2011

On 12/14/2011 06:08 AM, Lachlan Andrew wrote:
> Greetings Detlef,
>
> What sort of help would you like?
>
> There is a Matlab/octave script to generate Rayleigh fading at:
> <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/1608-rayleigh-fading-simulation>
>
> Is that what you're after?

Basically yes.

Because I don't have a Matlab-license, it is nessecary for the script to
run in octave. (Although it is often no big deal to adapt the script, I
don't want to do this myself, because I cannot check the plausibility of
the results. I would be more comfortable to do this in cooperation with
some EE or CE guy.)

Detlef Bosau
Galileistraße 30
                                            mobile: +49 172 6819937