[e2e] Looking for measurements on UDP blocking and rate limiting

michawe michawe at ifi.uio.no
Mon Mar 21 03:21:17 PDT 2011

Hi,

I just spent quite a long time searching, including digging through the last couple of years of IMC, PAM and SIGMETRICS - but to my surprise, I was unable to find any measurement study on UDP blocking or UDP-specific (as opposed to TCP-) rate limiting in the Internet. There must be some studies out there?!

Any hints would be greatly appreciated; and very sorry for the noise in case I just overlooked a very obvious and well-known reference!
Michael