[e2e] end2end-interest Digest, Vol 95, Issue 2

Arjuna Sathiaseelan arjuna.sathiaseelan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:50:40 PST 2012

Deltef - I wish rest of the world is good as you :)..In a fair world,
TCP as it is perfectly fine to exist..But in a selfish world, are
people really following the principles that was laid by TCP in the
first place? Otherwise BIC, CUBIC and Compound TCP wouldnt have found
their way onto the OSs...

So for google to say increase the window rather than use multiple
parallel TCP connections seem to be a rather fair argument - give the
app designers to use better CC rather than find methods to circumvent
it..

You know better :)..

Regards
Arjuna