[e2e] [Iccrg] Re: Reasons not to deply TCP BIC/Cubic

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Sat Feb 4 05:30:01 PST 2012

On 02/04/2012 06:00 AM, Dave Hart wrote:
> I apologize, I thought I had deleted my crude final comment before
> sending, but I failed.

Unfortunately, you did not delete that comment before I read it.

Perhaps, we have different views in this point.

However, I woud appreciate if you avoid indecent comments like the
(intentionally) not quoted one in the future.

If people are scared to present their proposals and results to the
scientific community, this speaks for itself.

Detlef Bosau
Galileistraße 30
                                            mobile: +49 172 6819937
                                            skype:     detlef.bosau