[e2e] favor regarding false facebook page about Jon Postel

Joe Touch touch at isi.edu
Tue May 8 16:20:19 PDT 2012

Hi, all,

Sorry for the non-E2E intrusion, but since Jon was a frequent
participant on this list, I'm asking for your help with the following:

----

There is a Facebook page that falsely implies being owned by Jon Postel:

https://www.facebook.com/jon.postel

Facebook has declined requests from Jon's family to have this page removed.

To everyone on this list:

PLEASE do not "LIKE" or interact with this page. Jon passed in 1998, as
you know, 5 years before Facebook ever existed. He never had a page on
this or any other social networking site, and whomever is running this
should stop misrepresenting themselves.

If anyone here can help, please let me know.

Joe
touch at isi.edu