[e2e] Discrete IP

Daniel Havey dhavey at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 07:49:10 PDT 2012

Oooops, I guess I missed that part about changing headers.  If you are willing to pay the cost, then I guess, who cares.  I don't.  However, if you want other countries to change their core routers then, no way.

It seems like you building your own little Internet, and then installing gateways (or whatever you call them) to connect to the rest of the world.

Again, is your IPv25 feature set so great that it is worth doing all that?

...Daniel