[e2e] About email domains

Jon Crowcroft Jon.Crowcroft at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Sep 16 04:34:58 PDT 2012

anyone has the right to filter email - we all have work to do and have
to maximise signal-to-noise ratio -I'm leaving this list again because
there's too much meta-discussion and not enough concrete technical
material that;s the ultimate way I can filter out stuff, but frankly,
I think the fair thing to do would be have an exam you have to pass
before you're to use the resources of all the people on large mail lists

it isn't free to send, its just the sender doesn't pay,
the receivers do with their time. as with IP in the network layer.
a design flaw imho

In missive <CACQuieb3P6oN6XtWd=gXw1mnn2dJgMXhrx2a7sQVkz7L34fong at mail.gmail.com>
, Pars Mutaf typed:

 cheers