[e2e] Discrete IP - retake

Pars Mutaf pars.mutaf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 03:16:55 PDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Eggert, Lars <lars at netapp.com> wrote:

> On Sep 18, 2012, at 11:25, Pars Mutaf <pars.mutaf at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Off-list messages that I received indicate to me that I was not taken
> > seriously because I am too modest.
>
> Let me assure you on-list that this is not the reason I did not take your
> proposal seriously.
>
> I encourage you to read the relevant prior work (many pointers were given)

Only 1 pointer was given (by Jon Crowcroft), it is not relevant.

> and significantly flesh out your proposal, esp. in regards to why it does
> not suffer from the various drawbacks of those earlier approaches. When you
> have a more comprehensive write-up that addresses these points and also
> describes your proposal at a technical level, please send a pointer.

What you don't seem to understand is that the research method currently
used on this planet is a wrong one.

We should first discuss the idea, then discuss the technical details.

It is too early, to attack the technical details.

First: Understand what you want. This planet never does that.

--
http://www.content-based-science.org