[e2e] Discrete IP - retake

Pars Mutaf pars.mutaf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:48:35 PDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 7:17 PM, Jon Crowcroft
<Jon.Crowcroft at cl.cam.ac.uk>wrote:

> this is what we used to talk about as the
> "my problem is too hard even for you" poser syndrome
>
> basically, whenever you offer a workable solution,
> the poser (of the problem) changes the
> problem (or the assumptions)

No I didn't change the problem:

What do we want for the Internet? Did we really ask this question?

Take MANET for example, they did not ask themselves what it is used for.
They cannot explain.

I would start a new thread "What do we want for the Internet"  but I am not
sure if I should do this.

Cheers,
Pars

--