[e2e] Discrete IP - retake

Jon Crowcroft jon.crowcroft at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 19 00:17:05 PDT 2012

Take the MANET example, sure. Many use cases exist since ARPA Packet radio
days. Battlefield networks, disaster recovery networks, vehicular
networks...some actually in use ad deployed.

The internet isn't for just one thing.it is, by definition, for anything we
can imagine and realize...it is the union of all communications, not the
intersection of one notion with one technology.