[e2e] Free Internet & IPv6

Daniel Havey dhavey at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 18:20:44 PDT 2012

So those who purchase blocks of bandwidth may give N-P to the community if they choose?

Hmmm, that is probably okay, but, N changes over time (diurnal cycle, etc.).  When my N increases to near P then the community must drop off the link because the paying users are using it.

This sounds a little like whitespace.

...Daniel