[e2e] Internet "architecture"

Jon Crowcroft jon.crowcroft at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Apr 14 09:51:28 PDT 2013

I'm not claiming CS can architect things better  - I am claiming that
people architecting things today should assimilatethe idea that we have
differt CS tools at our disposal - this is quite a different.claim

architecure remains as hard as ever, and as rare in any discipline (except
maybe norman foster's :-)

I totally agree that things could go either way - SDN (like active nets
before it) could go horribly horribly wrong....

on the other hand, i suppose, it would then not get adopted much...