[e2e] Internet "architecture"

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Mon Apr 15 11:54:53 PDT 2013

At 6:25 PM +0200 4/15/13, christian.tschudin at unibas.ch wrote:
>With everbody talking about architectures in
>plural, your "style of construction" definition
>could be misunderstood that net arch has more to
>do with personal preferences or artistic trait
>rather than science.

There are many methods of generating an
architecture.  The definition I quoted was of
course referring to buildings, etc.

My own approach has always been firmly rooted in
science as opposed to natural history.

>But the nice part is that it says: architecture
>is here even if the engineer is not aware of it.

Yes, I have referred to some as Karnack
architectures, but Johnny Carson has probably
been gone too long for that to be meaningful.

Take care,
John