[e2e] VJCC vs. Keshav

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Sat Apr 20 13:50:49 PDT 2013

Am 19.04.2013 05:46, schrieb l.wood at surrey.ac.uk:
> Ns2's idea of "gory details" is the Packet Error Rate, where bit error rate varies with packet length.
>
> Lloyd Wood
> http://sat-net.com/L.Wood/

When I started my research with mobile networks, I once asked a
colleague about bit error rates in mobile networks.

The simple answer was: "There is no such thing like bit errors."

It took me years to admit to myself: My ideas about mobile networks have
been completely oversimplified that time.

My ideas about mobile networks today are certainly not better. But I'm
better aware of their limits.

Detlef Bosau
Galileistraße 30
                                            mobile: +49 172 6819937