[e2e] Codel and Wireless

Jon Crowcroft Jon.Crowcroft at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Dec 6 04:49:37 PST 2013

i think the variations in wireless properties
over the length of their traes for their experiment
probably covers most tof hte cases of variation you might
see in future scenarios....there just isn't that much
design space for the channel to vary over - they aren't trying to
evolve/deisgn a channel condition predictor - just a reactive system
that does betterer than others....

i think the Reverend Bayes has some things to observe in this space
about a priori and a posteriori, although i might be talking out of my
posterior when I say that

In missive <52A1AED7.7040302 at web.de>, Detlef Bosau typed:

 cheers

   jon