[e2e] A "Railway Model." Re: Codel and Wireless

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Sat Dec 7 07:08:26 PST 2013

Am 07.12.2013 13:12, schrieb Neil Davies:
> Actually, with worm-hole routed fabrics you can achieve better than 67% [1] for random paths with the right switching architecture.

Nevertheless, Andrew mixed up the layers.

I'm talking about TCP or equivalent protocols. Not about Layer 2. And
neither about Ethernet pause frames.
So, perhaps Andrew wants to have a second look to what I suggested.
(I gave it more than two thoughts before I wrote it, so one could give
it two attempts in reading it ;-))

Detlef Bosau
Galileistraße 30
                                           mobile: +49 172 6819937