[e2e] TCP "experiments"

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Sun Jul 28 04:57:12 PDT 2013

The responsibility though is to identify as many as possible before
going to in vivo.  It is not clear that we are seeing that.  Nor is
it clear that the deployments that do occur are considering the
overall benefit to the network.  Many of these "improvements" are
only improvements because not everyone is doing them.