[e2e] Congestion control as a hot topic in IETF

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Sun Mar 10 15:05:46 PDT 2013

Am 10.03.2013 11:52, schrieb Jon Crowcroft:
> you misunderstand -
>
> there are very good _MODELS_
> of wireless behaviour -

Perhaps. To my understanding - and in my personal experience - I was
talked into those which are modelled in simulators like the NS2, which
is not sufficient for the aforementioned reasons.

> there isn't just one single magic FORMULA

I didn't claim so.

> because the systems are so complex in reality

I gave reasons, why such a formula cannot be expected.

Detlef Bosau
Galileistraße 30
                                            mobile: +49 172 6819937
                                            skype:     detlef.bosau