[e2e] Is the end to end paradigm appropriate for congestion control?

Richard Bennett richard at bennett.com
Tue Nov 12 14:44:17 PST 2013

The arithmetic on the size of bits on a network is pretty interesting.
At 1 Mpbs, a bit is 300m long, at 1 Gbps it's .3m, etc. So those old
ring systems never had more than one token circulating at a time, but I
saw 100 presentations that showed several in the network at the same time.

--
Richard Bennett
Visiting Fellow, American Enterprise Institute