[e2e] list problem query

Detlef Bosau mail at detlef-bosau.de
Wed Sep 11 10:43:27 PDT 2013

Am 11.09.2013 09:10, schrieb Daniel Havey:
> Hi Joe,
> I don't seem to be able to post.

Me neither. When I post from my preferred mail address, the posts don't
appear.

Some of the posts bounce at my mail provider. I reported the problem to
the customer's support but did not receive an answer yet.

As a work around, I post from a second mail account of mine run by a
different provider.

Detlef