[e2e] j'accuse NFV

Matt Mathis mattmathis at google.com
Thu Apr 30 18:14:51 PDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 3:26 PM, <l.wood at surrey.ac.uk> wrote:

> Ah, j'accuse TLA.

SDN is not is the same bucket, let me assure you.

As for TCP, good algorithms are portable between protocols, bad algorithms
are dangerous at any scale.   Once you fully deconstruct the protocol, I
don't care so much about the packet format.

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it.  - Alan Kay

Privacy matters!  We know from recent events that people are using our
services to speak in defiance of unjust governments.   We treat privacy and
security as matters of life and death, because for some users, they are.