[e2e] j'accuse NFV

Khaled Elsayed kelsayed at gmail.com
Tue May 5 01:52:49 PDT 2015

Why is it important that the user checks that its packet have not been
NVF'ed by some functions? Is the problem with NVF or the "functions"? I
might be interested if my packets have been NATed or IDSed but whether that
was through a real device or a virtual one, what is the difference other
than maybe performance?