[e2e] j'accuse NFV

Djamel Sadok jamel at cin.ufpe.br
Tue May 5 03:29:25 PDT 2015

nothing is wrong with e2e encryption. Perhaps all traffic will be encrypted
in a few years anyway.

I only want to find out if there could be a way to adopt NFV while leaving
a choice for traffic that does not want to be NFV´ed perhaps because of the
fear that some middlebox function (NFV) may alter some e2e
http2/QUIC/SPDY/.. clever adaptation that booble engineers have  just come
up with.

Djamel