[e2e] Rebroadcast of Sigcomm Keynote 12:30pm EDT Today!

hzhang+ at cs.cmu.edu hzhang+ at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 21 16:07:10 PDT 2002

Lars and Eric,

Thanks for all the feedback.

The current system is a starting point. Our goal is to support multiple
platforms as the system evolves.

It is probably better to take these discussions off the mailing list.

For further comments, please send to me directly.

Thanks again,

Hui Zhang

School of Computer Science
Carnegie Mellon University