[e2e] Re: [Sigtran] Routing for multi-homed host traffic

Brian F. G. Bidulock bidulock at openss7.org
Tue May 7 09:16:34 PDT 2002

Bob,

The argument does not depend on it.  SCTP multihoming does not
support the Strong ES model, and in fact can be shown to break
in a number of ways related to congestion if Strong ES is used.

The statements in the SCTP applicability RFC relate to weak ES
only.

--brian

--
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
bidulock at openss7.org    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦