[ippm] [e2e] Mathematical analysis of e2e lable switching path

gab jones seun_ewulomi at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 25 01:58:46 PST 2002

Hi guys,

we are looking into deploying mpls on our network as well. I would have
thought running mpls in conjuction with a IGP e.g ospf will be the best way
to deploy mpls.
e.g
ospf as the main primary routing and mpls will be used merely for TE
purposes

Please advice/correct me if im on the wrong path.

regards,
gab