[e2e] Literature on RED/TCP analysis

David Ros David.Ros at enst-bretagne.fr
Tue Oct 1 00:39:41 PDT 2002

Tuan Anh Trinh a écrit :

> I'm searching for literature on ANALYTIC performance evaluation of RED
> with pure TCP(short or long) traffic. I know of:
>
> 1. M. May, T. Bonald, and J. Bolot. Analytic Evaluation of RED
> performance, INFOCOM 2000.
>
> 2. T. Ziegler, S. Fdida, nd Brandauer, Stability Criteria for RED with
> TCP
> Traffic, IEEE ICCN 2000.
>
> 3. C. V. Hollot, V. Misra, D. Towsley and W. Gong, A Control Theoretic
> Analysis of RED, INFOCOM 2001.
>
> 4. H. Ohsaki, M. Murata, Steady State Analysis of the RED Gateway:
> Stability, Transient Behavior, and Parameter Setting, IEICE Transactions
> on Communications, January, 2002.

You may want to take a look at some papers on this subject by J. Virtamo
et al. Check out:

http://www.tct.hut.fi/tutkimus/com2/

HTH,

David.

David ROS                       mailto:David.Ros at enst-bretagne.fr
ENST Bretagne                           Phone:  +33 2 99 12 70 46
2, rue de la Châtaigneraie              Fax:    +33 2 99 12 70 30
35512 Cesson Sévigné Cedex, France