[e2e] feedback mechanisms and network modelling.

Cannara cannara at attglobal.net
Tue May 13 08:33:56 PDT 2003

Alok, get a text on feedback-control systems, or amplifier design, and it will
explain how the phase delay through the gain and feedback sections of any such
system define ultimate behavior.  Note that you build an amplifier with
certain phase behaviors and an oscillator with others.  You don't want the
latter.  Also note that a fundamental assumption in these analyses is accuracy
of the feedback path -- that's a difficult assumption in networks.

Alex