[e2e] latest spate of cruft postings to e2e

Spencer Dawkins spencer_dawkins at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 04:41:48 PST 2003

OK, fun is fun, but we're now getting more arguing-with-Joe
emails than enlarging-your-member e-mails from e2e. If the goals
are to limit the amount of annoying e-mail in your inbox and in
the archives, this thread is failing to accomplish the goals.

If there's anyone on e2e that doesn't know Joe's take on the
issue, you're severely ADD. If you know Joe's take on the issue
and don't happen to agree with it, Joe does have e-mail
addresses that are *not* end2end-interest at postel.org. It would
be lovely to send your e-mail to one of those addresses instead.

Now, could we talk about something on-charter? (ASRG is the next
list over!)

Thanks,

Spencer