[e2e] information superhighway finally realized.

Cannara cannara at attglobal.net
Fri Apr 1 21:31:42 PST 2005

Good Jon!  But, Connecticut and several other states are already passing laws
that prevent lots of info from car transponders from being used by anyone but
the drivers -- thank goodness!  You may have heard of the rental agency in
Conn. that was billing customers per mile when they exceeded speed limits.
Nasty!  :]

Alex