[e2e] Internet Congestion (Was: Re: Routers accessing TCP header)

Nicolas Christin christin at SIMS.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Feb 22 07:55:58 PST 2005

[Snipping a very interesting discussion to ask a specific question]

On Tue Feb 22, 2005, Jon Crowcroft <Jon.Crowcroft at cl.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> most IXPs now claim there's little congestion in the
> Internet Exchanges either (certainly true at the LINX where i've seen
> the figures:)

Jon,

That is actually something that I have been wondering about for
quite a while. Is there any published report or paper that
substantiates this claim with numbers?

I believe it. I just would like to see the numbers as well :)

Best,
--
Nicolas