[e2e] the implementation of REM algorithm

bryansheng lshlv at xidian.edu.cn
Fri Feb 25 20:09:11 PST 2005

Hi,
    REM algorithm includes source algorithm and link algorithm.Its implementation in AQM need the cooperation of source algorithm.But tcp algorithm at present is different from the source algorithm,so REM cannot be implemented in current internet.To my great surprise,many papers compare its performance with RED and other AQM Algorithms using ns.Who tell me
why?Thanks!

                                   11:59:57,2005-02-26
                                   lshlv at xidian.edu.cn
                                   best regards,