[e2e] Skype and congestion collapse.

Cannara cannara at attglobal.net
Mon Mar 7 15:04:18 PST 2005

Now I think folks would read such absolutes as 'all communications is "bad"'
into what I listed.  Some companies lose millions of $ via their networks too
frequently, just in the form of products about to be released via normal
channels.  Obviously, if your Stanford paycheck got hijacked before making it
to your account, you'd be complaining too, David.  :]

The idea of the "free Internet" never was a good one.  It certainly isn't
truly free for most of us these days.

Alex