[e2e] [SPAM] - Re: number of flows per unit time in routers - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

Ping Pan pingpan at cs.columbia.edu
Mon Oct 31 08:41:46 PST 2005

Appeared in Infocom a couple of years ago, and ToN a couple of months ago:

"Provisioning IP backbone networks to support latency sensitive traffic"
by C. Fraleigh, F. Tobagi and C. Diot.

Based on a bunch of traffic traces from Sprint backbone at the time.

(Of course, if you really want to hear about overprovisioning, google
Andrew Odlyzko's old papers. ;-))

- Ping