[e2e] Is sanity in NS2?

Mostafa Ammar ammar at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 14 11:01:58 PDT 2005

  A few months ago I gave a Keynote presentation at the
Annual Simulation Symposium in San Diego that is very relevant
to this discussion.

The talk was entitled "Why we STILL don't know how to simulate networks"

You can find an html version of the talk at

http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~ammar/presentations/ANSS

(If you want the words that go along with these slides,
I will be giving an updated version of this talk
at the MASCOTS conference in Atlanta in a couple of weeks.)

 Mostafa

Mostafa Ammar                        Phone:(404)894-3292
Regents' Professor                   Fax:  (404)385-0332
College of Computing                 E-mail: ammar at cc.gatech.edu
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332
		   WWW:http://www.cc.gatech.edu/fac/Mostafa.Ammar