[e2e] TCP and Implementation Related Questions

Scott Johnson jsj at ieee.org
Tue Jul 25 19:28:10 PDT 2006

A reasonably detailed explanation of MS' Server 2003 stack is here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=06c60bfe-4d37-4f50-8587-8b68d32fa6ee&displaylang=en
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=06c60bfe-4d37-4f50-8587-8b68d32fa6ee&displaylang=en>
This is in Word format.  It is also available online (readable in a
browser).

Based on Lloyd Wood's IET link, I believe the server 2003 implementation
will be employed inVista too.

Regards,
Scott Johnson

--