[e2e] Call for Participation - IWQoS'2007

Haining Wang hnw at cs.wm.edu
Fri May 18 11:46:03 PDT 2007

(Apologies if you have received this more than once)

                           CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Fifteenth IEEE International Workshop on Quality of Service (IWQoS 2007)

                      Chicago, IL, USA,   June 21-22, 2007
                        http://iwqos07.ece.ucdavis.edu/

IWQoS has emerged as the premier workshop on cutting edge research and
technologies on quality of service (QoS) since its first establishment
in 1994. Building on the successes of previous workshops, the objective
of IEEE IWQoS 2007 is to bring together researchers, developers, and
practitioners working in this area to discuss innovative research
results, and identify future directions and challenges. We will continue
IWQoS's long standing tradition of being highly interactive while
maintaining highest standards of competitiveness and excellence. This
characteristic will be re-emphasized through a technical program
consisting of keynote addresses, rigorously reviewed technical sessions
(including both long and short papers), and stimulating panel
discussions about controversial and cutting edge topics. The panel and
the short paper sessions will be highly interactive and leave much time
and space for the audience to get involved.

We encourage you to check our Web site for the registration and advance
program as well as up-to-date conference information:

1. Registration.  The early registration deadline is 6/4.  Please check
    out the registration online at
    http://iwqos07.ece.ucdavis.edu/registration.html

2. Hotel reservation. We have reserved a block of rooms at Hilton Garden
Inn.  The group rate is USD 129 per night, USD 10 per extra person. The
group code is "IWQoS". The reservation line is 847/475-6400 or
1-877-STAYHGI (782-9444). Please be sure to mention the group code to
get the discounted rate. The CUT OFF DATE for this reservation is MAY
29.
That is, the reservations and the rate are valid only till then.
Therefore,
PLEASE RESERVE YOUR ROOM ASAP.  Note that it will be very hard to get
any room after the deadline.  For more information, check out the
travel page
at the IWQoS website:
http://www.cs.northwestern.edu/~ychen/services/iwqos07-travel.html