[e2e] end2end-interest Digest, Vol 39, Issue 32

Sam Manthorpe sm at mirapoint.com
Mon May 21 16:22:43 PDT 2007

Folks, no judgement on any of the opinions set forth, but I tune
into Bill O'Reilly if I want to watch a slug fest.  I humbly suggest
sticking to end2end interest without the personal stuff.  This thread
is making me start to automatically delete e2e emails.

Maybe an e2e-bad-attitude is in order :-)  It might be fun, actually.

Cheers,
-- Sam