[e2e] end of interest

Marco Mellia mellia at tlc.polito.it
Mon Apr 21 11:47:23 PDT 2008

Ok, so to avoid that April will have NO CFP, here is one :)
[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP]

Deadline is fast approaching.

Call for Papers

Special Issue of Computer Networks on Traffic classification and its
applications to modern networks

http://www.elsevier.com/authored_subject_sections/P05/CFP/cfp_trafficclass.pdf