[e2e] Are we doing sliding window in the Internet?

Jon Crowcroft Jon.Crowcroft at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sat Jan 5 09:36:11 PST 2008

there were interesting discussions about the bittyrant work last year where a new
torrent client was released and used to do experiments....informed consent from
users was sort of fine printed somewhat:)

on the other hand, if you want a proper control group and a distributed
congestion control or any other resource manager
scheme includes an element of user behaviour, then you haev a problem conducting
science without having uninformed as well as informed users (and non users...)

In missive <477FB5AB.3090601 at isi.edu>, Joe Touch typed: