[e2e] Switched Ethernet is Not an End-to-End System; was Protocols breaking the end-to-end argument

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Fri Nov 13 06:52:04 PST 2009

Richard Bennett wrote:
> Weren't the designers of the Internet Kleinrock, Roberts, Kahn, and
> Cerf? I heard that on the Internet today. Dave

And this shall give evidence that Dave Clark could not think abstractly?

(Just to return to the context.)

Sorry, but instead of arguing like a patent attorney, we should
appreciate each researchers contribution as it deserves.

--
Detlef Bosau            Galileistraße 30        70565 Stuttgart
phone: +49 711 5208031  mobile: +49 172 6819937 skype: detlef.bosau