[e2e] Discrete IP - retake

Eggert, Lars lars at netapp.com
Tue Sep 18 03:10:53 PDT 2012

On Sep 18, 2012, at 11:25, Pars Mutaf <pars.mutaf at gmail.com> wrote:
> Off-list messages that I received indicate to me that I was not taken
> seriously because I am too modest.

Let me assure you on-list that this is not the reason I did not take your proposal seriously.

I encourage you to read the relevant prior work (many pointers were given) and significantly flesh out your proposal, esp. in regards to why it does not suffer from the various drawbacks of those earlier approaches. When you have a more comprehensive write-up that addresses these points and also describes your proposal at a technical level, please send a pointer.

Lars