[e2e] Discrete IP - retake

Laurent Mathy laurent at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Wed Sep 19 02:16:50 PDT 2012

> Thank you all for all these information. I have unfortunately no more
> faith in this kind of research. This is my personal opinion of course.

What you have faith in is not the issue. However, systematically
shooting down people who have invested some of their precious time
entertaining the discussion you started, and telling them that their
methods are no good and work irrelevant is at best not conducive to
constructive interactions and at worst down right awful etiquette.

My guess is that it is now time you ask yourself whether you really want
to have discussion or just keep talking out people...

Regards,

Laurent