[e2e] TCP ex Machina

Jon Crowcroft jon.crowcroft at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Jul 21 14:14:46 PDT 2013

it is a tiny bit cleverer than that - the work is the moral equivalent of
the Axelrod experiment in emergent cooperation, but neater because it is
quantitative rather than just qualitative selection of strategies - what is
important (imho) is that they use many many simulation runs to evaluate a
"fitness" of a given protocol...this is heavy lifting, but pays off - so it
will be nice to see empirical follow up work but this isn't some naive
"overfitting" undergrad work - it is rather different and requires a
considered response