[e2e] A short survey about people's understanding of unit multiple prefixes

Guillaume Jourjon Guillaume.Jourjon at nicta.com.au
Tue Oct 1 04:43:23 PDT 2013

Dear all,

We are conducting a short survey about people's understanding of
multiple prefixes to units. It is aimed at technical staff such as
Researchers, Engineers or Students.

This survey is available at [0]. We would be very grateful if you could
dedicate a few minutes of you time to anwser it, and pass it along.

We will collect and start analysing the results in a month, so please
take this survey before 31 October.

It will take about 4 minutes to complete. All replies will be completely
anonymous.

Thank you very much,
Guillaume Jourjon.

[0] http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DFZZWDL