[e2e] variable bandwidth link

Anurag Kumar anurag at ece.iisc.ernet.in
Wed Apr 18 07:07:18 PDT 2001

Soo-hyeong

The following are  some papers on TCP performance
analysis over variable bandwidth links. A Markov
model for the bandwidth variations has been assumed.

Aditya Karnik and Anurag Kumar, "Performance of TCP Congestion Control
with Rate Feedback: Rate Adaptive TCP (RATCP)," IEEE Globecom 2000, San
Francisco, November 2000.

Sanjay Shakkotai and Anurag Kumar, Aditya Karnik and Ajit Anvekar, ``TCP
over End-to-End ABR: TCP Performance with End-to-End Rate Control and
Stochastic Available Capacity,'' to appear in IEEE/ACM TON.

They can be downloaded from http://ece.iisc.ernet.in/~anurag

Anurag Kumar
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore