[e2e] Can feedback be generated more fast in ECN?

Sally Floyd floyd at aciri.org
Tue Feb 13 11:21:02 PST 2001

For more recent (1997 and 1998) discussions of reasons not to choose
Source Quench as the default congestion notification mechanism,
you would read the two notes "ECN vs. Source Quench" and "Addendum
on Source Quench" listed at the bottom of the ECN web page at
"http://www.aciri.org/floyd/ecn.html".  I am also appending the
second of these two notes below.

- Sally

Addendum on Source Quench: